*** NO CLASS ARE BEING OFFERED AT THIS TIME***
Sorry but I can’t offer any classes right now. I am the only glass blower, and fortunately right now things are very busy. Keep checking back, I should be able to do them again in a few months. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Remember if you have taken an 8 hour session from me you can rent the torch, you just need to email or call me to set something up.
Hope to see you in the shop soon!!!!
Below is what I normally offer, I look forward to bring you in for lessons in the near future.
This class is intended for someone who has never blown glass and is 8 hours. Beginners is a great introduction to flame working in a professional setting. This class will cover setup, tools, lamp-working materials, glass properties, with an emphasis on solid form. Sculpture, welds, leaves, hearts and other flame working basics will be covered in this workshop. Each student will have the opportunity to create their own glass sculpture during this class. The cost includes glass and the use of a propane/oxygen torch and all other tools and materials needed for the class.Things you should know:
- You must be able to sit still for at least 2 hours
- The first class is two hours, after that you can design it how it best fits both our schedule
- All materials are included in the price
- You must always wear all cotton clothing that you do not cherish
- Bring earplugs as the ventilation is awesome but loud
- You will be working with clear glass only
- Cost $400 for 8 hours
- can be made into a 4 hour class for $200 but must be done in one day on a weekend
RENT A TORCH
This is not available at this time.
Call or email me to set up a class I look forward to hearing from you.
HOT GLASS, COOL DESIGNS!